Maison Victor Hugo entrance prices
- Full price: €2.50
- Concession price for friends of museums and libraries, holders of the Cezam/Fracas card and the COS City of Besançon card, groups of 10 people or more: €1.50
- Free for all individuals on Sundays and public holidays, and on presentation of valid proof for people under 18, students, large families, people with disabilities, job seekers, visitors on low-income benefits, annual season ticket holders on the Ginko transport network, journalists, members of the National Federation of Writers’ Houses, holders of the ICOM card, the Culture Card and the Avantages Jeunes Card, residents of towns twinned with Besançon and teachers planning school visits.
Combined prices for the Musée des beaux-arts et d’archéologie – Musée du Temps – Maison Victor Hugo
- Full price: €8
- Grand Bisontin price: €6
- Concession price: €4 (groups of 10 people or more, over 60s, friends of museums outside Besançon, residents of twinned towns, COS City of Besançon card, Cezam/Fracas card)
The ticket is valid once in each museum for 1 year.
Annual passes for Musée des beaux-arts et d’archéologie – Musée du Temps – Maison Victor Hugo
- Adult Passe-Temps pass: €15
- Child Passe-Temps pass: €15 (unlimited access for events)
- 3 adults 3 children Passe-Temps Tribu pass: €45
Unlimited access for 1 year.
Bank cards and cash